Police Seeking Witnesses in Brampton Shooting
After a Sunday night shooting where a 27-year-old had minor injuries in Brampton, police are appealing for witnesses.
On Sunday June 3, 2018, at 3:21 a.m., police responded to the area of Langston Drive and Bovaird Drive for reports of shots fires.
According to a recent release, police located several shell casings, and a vehicle and a residence were damaged.
“A dark coloured vehicle, possibly a black Honda Accord, was seen fleeing the area,” reads the release.
A 27-year-old male was reported to have minor injuries as a result of the incident.
A 27 year-old male victim from Brampton, sustained minor injuries as a result of the incident.
Investigators are appealing for witnesses to the incident or any persons who may have video surveillance, dashboard video, or any information regarding the incident.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233. Anonymous information may also be submitted by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Shooting Incident in Brampton
- Police Appealing for Witnesses Following Sexual Assault Incident in Brampton
- Police Looking for Witnesses in Brampton Shooting
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Shots Fired in Brampton
- Police Looking for Witnesses After House Sprayed with Bullets in Brampton