Police Seeking Witnesses in Crash Which Killed Brampton Man
Witnesses who saw a crash which killed a 46-year-old Brampton man are being asked to contact Peel police.
Investigators from the major collision bureau are piecing together the June 14 collision in Mississauga involving three vehicles.
A black Pontiac G8 struck two vehicles near Goreway Dr. and Dorcas Rd. at 5:10 p.m.
The G8 driver was rushed to a local hospital where he was later pronounced dead.
The drivers of the other two vehicles weren't injured.
Investigators are also appealing for anyone with dashboard video footage of the incident or who may have information regarding the actions of the drivers prior to the collision.
Anyone with information is asked to phone (905) 453-2121 ext. 3710 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
- Traffic light outage in Brampton causing delays
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Ontario extends business closures amid COVID-19 crisis
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, over 130 cases confirmed in Brampton
- Police lay more than 50 charges against eight Brampton residents in connection to series of thefts
- Police Seek Witnesses After Brampton Man Dies in Crash
- Police Seek Witnesses in Fatal Brampton Crash
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Elderly Woman Dies After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Peel Police Looking For Witnesses in Serious Brampton Crash
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Man Seriously Injured in Hit and Run in Brampton