Police Seeking Witnesses in Crash Which Killed Brampton Man
Witnesses who saw a crash which killed a 46-year-old Brampton man are being asked to contact Peel police.
Investigators from the major collision bureau are piecing together the June 14 collision in Mississauga involving three vehicles.
A black Pontiac G8 struck two vehicles near Goreway Dr. and Dorcas Rd. at 5:10 p.m.
The G8 driver was rushed to a local hospital where he was later pronounced dead.
The drivers of the other two vehicles weren't injured.
Investigators are also appealing for anyone with dashboard video footage of the incident or who may have information regarding the actions of the drivers prior to the collision.
Anyone with information is asked to phone (905) 453-2121 ext. 3710 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
- Unexpected airport closure leaves Canadian travellers stranded on Cuban island
- A $1 million lotto ticket was sold in Brampton
- Road closures in place due to leak in Brampton
- The longest picket line ever could be coming to the Region of Peel this Friday
- Brampton council passes motion in support of long-term care
- Police Seek Witnesses After Brampton Man Dies in Crash
- Police Seek Witnesses in Fatal Brampton Crash
- Peel Police Looking For Witnesses in Serious Brampton Crash
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Elderly Woman Dies After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Man Seriously Injured in Hit and Run in Brampton