Police Seize Firearms, Arrest Two Males in Brampton
Two people are facing firearm-related charges after a recent investigation.
The incident happened at 7:30 p.m. on Friday, August 24, when police conducted a traffic stop of a vehicle in the area of Tomken Road and Steeles Avenue.
Two males were subsequently arrested, at which time it was discovered they were in possession of firearms, police say.
Dyllan Ali, an 18 year old Caledon resident, is charged with eight firearm-related offences.
The second male, a 17 year old from Bolton (name withheld under the Youth Criminal Justice Act), is charged with eight firearm-related offences and one charge under the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act.
Both males were held for a bail hearing at the Ontario Court of Justice in Brampton.
Anyone with further information is asked to call 905-453-2121, ext. 7704.
Photos courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Mississauga and Brampton residents charged with firearm-related offences
- Brampton man charged with firearm-related offences
- Two People Charged With Drug and Firearm Offences in Brampton
- Males found with sawed off shotgun, other firearms after Brampton traffic stop: Peel police
- Brampton Man Charged With Numerous Gun-Related Offences