Police Still Searching for Missing Woman Last Seen in Brampton
Peel Police are still searching for a missing woman who was last seen in Brampton
According to police, Omowunmi Tracey Taoreed (28) was last seen on Friday, Feb. 1, 2019 in the area of Castlemore Road and McVean Drive in Brampton.
Taoreed is described as female, black, who is 5'8", and has a thin build, brown eyes, black wavy hair, and pierced ears.
Police and family are concerned for Taoreed's well-being.
Anyone with information regarding Taoreed's whereabouts is asked to call investigators with the 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133.
Anonymous information can also be submitted by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
Photo is courtesy of Peel Police.
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Ontario extends business closures amid COVID-19 crisis
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, over 130 cases confirmed in Brampton
- Police lay more than 50 charges against eight Brampton residents in connection to series of thefts
- Second COVID-19 case reported on Brampton transit