Police Tracking Suspect in Brampton, School Under Hold and Secure
Police are tracking a suspect in Brampton and a school has been placed under hold and secure as a result.
Shortly before 5:30 p.m., Peel police announced that they were looking for a suspect in the Queen Mary Drive and Kanata Road area. They did not say what he is wanted for.
The suspect is described as an east Indian male in his late 20s who has removed his shoes and jacket.
Police and K9 units are in the area conducting an investigation.
St. Lucy Catholic Elementary School is currently under hold and secure.
UPDATE: Hold and Secure has been lifted (6:15pm)
- Patrick Brown reveals COVID-19 'hot spot' neighbourhood in Brampton
- Wearing masks could soon be mandatory in Brampton amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Man charged after hate-motivated incident in Brampton
- Newly-released data indicates that Brampton is a hotspot for COVID-19
- MAYORS COVID-19 UPDATE: Patrick Brown give an update on the COVID-19 situation in Brampton - May 29, 2020
- Brampton School Placed Under Hold and Secure While Police Search for Armed Suspect
- Six schools under hold and secure as police search for suspect in Brampton
- Police Investigation Puts Another Brampton School under Hold and Secure
- Brampton Elementary School Under Hold and Secure Due to Incident
- Hold and Secure in Effect at Brampton Elementary School