Police Tracking Suspect in Brampton, School Under Hold and Secure
Police are tracking a suspect in Brampton and a school has been placed under hold and secure as a result.
Shortly before 5:30 p.m., Peel police announced that they were looking for a suspect in the Queen Mary Drive and Kanata Road area. They did not say what he is wanted for.
The suspect is described as an east Indian male in his late 20s who has removed his shoes and jacket.
Police and K9 units are in the area conducting an investigation.
St. Lucy Catholic Elementary School is currently under hold and secure.
UPDATE: Hold and Secure has been lifted (6:15pm)
- Brampton Woman Arrested After Crashing Pick Up Truck into Tree
- Police Remind Residents Not to Call 911 on Ice Cream Trucks
- City Congratulates Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown on Birth of His First Son
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- Vehicle Flipped Over in Multi-Vehicle Crash in Brampton
- Brampton School Placed Under Hold and Secure While Police Search for Armed Suspect
- Brampton Elementary School Under Hold and Secure Due to Incident
- Police Investigation Puts Another Brampton School under Hold and Secure
- Hold and Secure in Effect at Brampton Elementary School
- Brampton Elementary School Under Hold and Secure