Police Tracking Suspect in Brampton, School Under Hold and Secure
Police are tracking a suspect in Brampton and a school has been placed under hold and secure as a result.
Shortly before 5:30 p.m., Peel police announced that they were looking for a suspect in the Queen Mary Drive and Kanata Road area. They did not say what he is wanted for.
The suspect is described as an east Indian male in his late 20s who has removed his shoes and jacket.
Police and K9 units are in the area conducting an investigation.
St. Lucy Catholic Elementary School is currently under hold and secure.
UPDATE: Hold and Secure has been lifted (6:15pm)
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Two Brampton residents celebrating lottery wins
- Power outage affecting more than 400 Brampton residents
- Peel District School Board says parents have 10 days to decide whether or not to send their children back to class
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Multi-vehicle collision in Brampton
- Brampton School Placed Under Hold and Secure While Police Search for Armed Suspect
- Six schools under hold and secure as police search for suspect in Brampton
- Police Investigation Puts Another Brampton School under Hold and Secure
- Brampton Elementary School Under Hold and Secure Due to Incident
- Hold and Secure in Effect at Brampton Elementary School