Police Warn of Dangerous Conditions After Gas Leak in Brampton
Police are warning residents to keep clear following a gas leak in Brampton.
Shortly after 1:00 p.m., Peel police said a gas leak has created “dangerous conditions” in part of Brampton.
The leak occurred in the Goreway and Countryside area.
Delays are expected.
Residents are asked to find alternate routes.
- BREAKING: Social gathering limits to be lowered in Brampton in response to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 17
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA
- Brampton issues 63 additional charges for face-covering infractions amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 17