Popular Actress and Singer Performing in Brampton
Molly Ringwald has been a household name since the early 1980s and now she’s coming to Brampton.
She rose to major fame following the success of the John Hughes classics, Sixteen Candles and The Breakfast Club.
Recently, she's been making guest appearances on Riverdale.
Prior to her acting gigs, Ringwald was singing with her father while he played piano with her as a toddler and she simply didn't stop.
Ringwald came out with her debut album Except Sometimes in 2013.
It’s a 10-track record with various songs from the Great American Songbook, which she and her band play while they tour.
The last song on the album, made famous by Ringwald's most iconic movie The Breakfast Club, is a jazzy rendition of Don't You (Forget About Me).
Ringwald has been touring with her band for years, doing various concerts and performing all over the world.
On Thurs. April 19, Ringwald and her jazz group will be making a stop and performing at the Rose Theatre at 8 p.m.
Tickets start at $53 and premium seating goes for $63.
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Ontario reports 491 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase in months
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths