Popular Actress and Singer Performing in Brampton
Molly Ringwald has been a household name since the early 1980s and now she’s coming to Brampton.
She rose to major fame following the success of the John Hughes classics, Sixteen Candles and The Breakfast Club.
Recently, she's been making guest appearances on Riverdale.
Prior to her acting gigs, Ringwald was singing with her father while he played piano with her as a toddler and she simply didn't stop.
Ringwald came out with her debut album Except Sometimes in 2013.
It’s a 10-track record with various songs from the Great American Songbook, which she and her band play while they tour.
The last song on the album, made famous by Ringwald's most iconic movie The Breakfast Club, is a jazzy rendition of Don't You (Forget About Me).
Ringwald has been touring with her band for years, doing various concerts and performing all over the world.
On Thurs. April 19, Ringwald and her jazz group will be making a stop and performing at the Rose Theatre at 8 p.m.
Tickets start at $53 and premium seating goes for $63.
- Brampton's Getting a Unique New Entertainment Complex
- Here's Where Brampton's New University Will be Located
- More Programs for Seniors Coming to Brampton
- Brampton House of the Week: $1.1 Mil Corner Lot Home With Professionally Finished Basement
- Here's What's Happening With Careless Driving Penalties in Ontario