Popular bakery expands with location in Brampton
Cookies by Design, a well-known bakery chain in the United States with over 50 locations, has expanded into Canada, opening its first location in Brampton.
The bakery, owned by Kathleen Bhullar and her husband Dharminder, recently celebrated its grand opening on November 8, 2019, which included an inaugural ribbon-cutting ceremony and free samples of cookies and cupcakes.
The franchise is best known for their unique, custom and edible gifts for birthdays and holidays and their ability to print desired photographs and logos on desserts.
Photo courtesy of Cookies by Design - Brampton’s Facebook page.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Waste service changes coming to Brampton amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Brampton man charged for allegedly lying about COVID-19 exposure
- Brampton making changes to transit routes starting March 31