Popular bakery expands with location in Brampton
Cookies by Design, a well-known bakery chain in the United States with over 50 locations, has expanded into Canada, opening its first location in Brampton.
The bakery, owned by Kathleen Bhullar and her husband Dharminder, recently celebrated its grand opening on November 8, 2019, which included an inaugural ribbon-cutting ceremony and free samples of cookies and cupcakes.
The franchise is best known for their unique, custom and edible gifts for birthdays and holidays and their ability to print desired photographs and logos on desserts.
Photo courtesy of Cookies by Design - Brampton’s Facebook page.
- Ontario makes temporary change so businesses can avoid paying severance
- Police searching for single suspect in relation to restaurant robbery in Brampton
- 120 workers test positive for COVID-19 in outbreak on Ontario farm
- Peel police issue dozens of speeding tickets over two-day period in Brampton
- Landlords choosing to evict commercial tenants rather than apply for government aid