Popular bakery expands with location in Brampton
Cookies by Design, a well-known bakery chain in the United States with over 50 locations, has expanded into Canada, opening its first location in Brampton.
The bakery, owned by Kathleen Bhullar and her husband Dharminder, recently celebrated its grand opening on November 8, 2019, which included an inaugural ribbon-cutting ceremony and free samples of cookies and cupcakes.
The franchise is best known for their unique, custom and edible gifts for birthdays and holidays and their ability to print desired photographs and logos on desserts.
Photo courtesy of Cookies by Design - Brampton’s Facebook page.
- Man dead after vehicle crashes into pole in Brampton
- Four arrested including two Brampton men after series of overnight robberies
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Teachers' strike to affect Peel and Hamilton-Wentworth school boards