Popular Brampton boutique to host craft workshop to channel your inner creativity
A beauty boutique in Brampton known for its mantra of embracing beauty will be hosting an event to teach guests the art of calligraphy.
Located in the heart of Downtown Brampton, ReStyle Beauty Boutique is a family-run boutique that offers contemporary consignment fashion, beauty services and treatments as well as one of a kind locally made and artisanal gifts.
And, now they are teaching residents the art of their trade as guests learn how to customize their signs. The best part, guests do not need any experience to participate.
“Have you ever wanted to DIY your own wood sign?! Now is your chance! Join us for a fun evening of creating, painting and laughs,” explains the boutique.
Taught by the unique calligrapher and designer Jillian Penney from Jaye Designs, the workshop will take place on Thursday, October 10 from 6 to 8 p.m. at their 59 Main St. N. location. Tickets can be purchased for $60 each or two for $110, which includes all art supplies as well as refreshments and snacks.
“You will be taught the basics of creating a custom sign, hand-lettering techniques and how to use our pre-made stencils. Go home with a custom made wood family name sign that you can proudly hang in your home,” says the local business.
Get creative and have fun customizing the new piece de resistance for your home!
For more information and to purchase tickets, click here.
Photo courtesy of ReStyle’s Facebook page.
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- Two Brampton man face charges after woman is struck by car
- Police investigating robbery at gunpoint in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22
- Here’s how much detached house prices have risen in Brampton in just one year
- Popular Beauty Store Opening Huge Location Near Brampton Soon
- 5 Cool Boutique Hotels Outside of Brampton
- New Boutique Thrift Store Has Opened in Brampton
- An Exciting Ladies Night Crawl Is Coming To Brampton Soon
- Find the Perfect Mother’s Day Gift and More with This One-of-a-Kind Downtown Brampton Sale