Popular Brampton Golf Course Reopening for the Season Soon
It looks like the warmer weather is here to stay for a little while. For most people this is probably very exciting, however, it may be even more exciting for those who golf. Once the warm weather arrives, golf season typically kicks off shortly after.
And Brampton golfers may be happy to hear that one of the city’s golf courses is opening for the season very soon.
The Peel Village Golf Course - a small, par three, public golf course operated by the City of Brampton - will officially be open to the public on May 1 for the 2019 season.
The 67-acre course offers nine challenging holes and a mix of tree-lined dog-legs, water hazards, sand traps, elevated tee boxes and greens.
The course has a licenced lounge and offers a variety food and drinks for its visitors. There are also cart rentals available and lessons.
There are some rules players must follow while attending the course.
All attendees must bring their own equipment as sharing is prohibited. Proper dress wear is also necessary, which includes khaki pants, shorts, golf shoes, running shoes, golf shirt or jacket.
Jeans, men in tank tops, t-shirts, sandals or flip flops are not allowed on the course.
The Peel Village Golf Course is located at 24A Hartford Trail in Brampton.
Players can book up to seven days in advance by calling 905-874-2995.
For information, such as pricing, visit:
- SIU investigating fatal shooting of 26-year-old-man in Brampton
- Two Maple Leaf Foods workers at two Ontario plants test positive for COVID-19
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Crews on scene for fire at abandoned Brampton residence
- LATEST: Ontario and Brampton COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- Police responding to shots fired in Brampton
- Top 5 Mini-Golf Courses to Try Outside of Brampton This Summer
- A Popular Golf Club Will be Converted into Brampton's Newest Recreation Centre
- Police Search for Robbery Suspects Carrying Golf Club in Brampton
- Brampton House of the Week: $2.8 Million Home Overlooking Golf Course
- Popular Brampton ski hill now open for the season