Popular Brampton Restaurant Closes to Make Way for a New Eatery
Brampton chain Giggling Tomatoes no longer operates a resto at the corner of Queen and Kennedy.
The popular semi quick-service chain that combines counter service and traditional table service runs a few locations in the city, but recently shuttered one of its stores.
While that might be sad news for residents in the mood for a generous selection of comforting, traditional breakfast foods, it looks like the new resto slated to takes its place will fill the void by offering breakfast and lunch.
The new resto, called Exalta, is set to take over Giggling Tomatoes' prime real estate.
Exalta should be opening in the coming weeks.
Stay tuned to inBrampton.com for more info!
- A Peel police officer has been charged with sexual assault
- Firearm located after traffic stop closes 410 in Brampton
- Lanes closed on 410 due to police investigation in Brampton
- Police identify woman allegedly killed by former partner in suspected murder/suicide incident in Brampton
- Police searching for Brampton man following shooting and robbery at adult entertainment facility