Popular Brampton Restaurant Closes to Make Way for a New Eatery
Brampton chain Giggling Tomatoes no longer operates a resto at the corner of Queen and Kennedy.
The popular semi quick-service chain that combines counter service and traditional table service runs a few locations in the city, but recently shuttered one of its stores.
While that might be sad news for residents in the mood for a generous selection of comforting, traditional breakfast foods, it looks like the new resto slated to takes its place will fill the void by offering breakfast and lunch.
The new resto, called Exalta, is set to take over Giggling Tomatoes' prime real estate.
Exalta should be opening in the coming weeks.
Stay tuned to inBrampton.com for more info!
- Multiple Schools in Hold and Secure After Shots Reportedly Fired in Brampton
- Province is Bringing Back Massive Highway Project Going through Brampton
- Indian Snow Woman Making Waves in Brampton
- Ontario Residents Warned to Avoid Certain Types of Lettuce Following Illness Outbreak
- Police on Scene Investigating Shooting in Brampton