Popular Brampton Restaurant Closes to Make Way for a New Eatery
Brampton chain Giggling Tomatoes no longer operates a resto at the corner of Queen and Kennedy.
The popular semi quick-service chain that combines counter service and traditional table service runs a few locations in the city, but recently shuttered one of its stores.
While that might be sad news for residents in the mood for a generous selection of comforting, traditional breakfast foods, it looks like the new resto slated to takes its place will fill the void by offering breakfast and lunch.
The new resto, called Exalta, is set to take over Giggling Tomatoes' prime real estate.
Exalta should be opening in the coming weeks.
Stay tuned to inBrampton.com for more info!
- Here's Where Brampton's New University Will be Located
- Brampton School Bus Driver Charged With Impaired Driving With Children on Board
- Here's How to Check if You're Registered to Vote in Brampton's Municipal Election
- Trio On the Run After Armed Robbery in Brampton
- Jagmeet Singh is Coming to Brampton This Week