Popular Brampton Restaurant Closes to Make Way for a New Eatery
Brampton chain Giggling Tomatoes no longer operates a resto at the corner of Queen and Kennedy.
The popular semi quick-service chain that combines counter service and traditional table service runs a few locations in the city, but recently shuttered one of its stores.
While that might be sad news for residents in the mood for a generous selection of comforting, traditional breakfast foods, it looks like the new resto slated to takes its place will fill the void by offering breakfast and lunch.
The new resto, called Exalta, is set to take over Giggling Tomatoes' prime real estate.
Exalta should be opening in the coming weeks.
Stay tuned to inBrampton.com for more info!
- 5 Stores To Go in the Target Space in Bramalea City Centre
- City Could Shut Down Illegal Basement Apartments in Brampton
- Popular Breakfast Restaurant in Brampton Suddenly Closes
- Man Facing Charges After Loaded Gun Seized During Traffic Stop in Brampton
- PHOTOS: Here's What Brampton's Mega Mall Could Look Like