Popular Brampton ski hill now open for the season
The city of Brampton has officially announced that the Mount Chinguacousy ski, snowboard and tube hill is now open for the season!
Mount Chinguacousy is a great destination for skiing, snowboarding and tubing this winter season and is located in the Donald M. Gordon Chinguacousy Park.
The entrance to the Ski Chalet is at the corner of Central Park Drive and Bramalea Road and the hill will be open from now until March, weather and conditions permitting.
The city recommends attendees check for status updates prior to visiting.
For hours of operation, click here.
Photo courtesy of the city of Brampton
- These stores are now open at Bramalea City Centre in Brampton
- Brampton principal temporarily removed for 'xenophobic and racist' remark
- Creators of 6ixBuzz possibly doxed via social media
- House struck during two-vehicle collision in Brampton
- Premier Doug Ford reveals Brampton is "hot spot" for COVID-19