Popular Brampton ski hill now open for the season
The city of Brampton has officially announced that the Mount Chinguacousy ski, snowboard and tube hill is now open for the season!
Mount Chinguacousy is a great destination for skiing, snowboarding and tubing this winter season and is located in the Donald M. Gordon Chinguacousy Park.
The entrance to the Ski Chalet is at the corner of Central Park Drive and Bramalea Road and the hill will be open from now until March, weather and conditions permitting.
The city recommends attendees check for status updates prior to visiting.
For hours of operation, click here.
Photo courtesy of the city of Brampton
- Brampton students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Brampton
- Skies will be clear in Brampton for optimal Perseid meteor shower viewing
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Trudeau, Morneau, Telford must resign, or trigger an election: Blanchet