Popular Cafe in Brampton Permanently Closed
Unfortunately, a popular cafe in downtown Brampton has announced that it has shut its doors for good.
House of Cards Board Game Cafe at Main and Queen announced its closure on Sunday, July 23, 2017.
The cafe posted on their official Facebook page:
Dear fellow board gamers,
We are sad to announce that we are permanently closed. We want to thank everyone for the continuing support and for the amazing love in the last two years. We wish you guys all the best! One piece of advice… never stop playing board games! :)
Several commenters expressed that they are saddened by the news.
The cafe, which was open for about two years, charged a $5 admission fee for customers to come in and play board games.
House of Cards offered a menu complete with desserts and coffee, a huge collection of board games to play, and even board games for sale.
- Premier Doug Ford reveals Brampton is "hot spot" for COVID-19
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Brampton issues 56 additional physical distancing fines amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Police responding to individual in crisis in Brampton