Popular Clothing Store Closes its Doors After 42 Years
Shoppers are going to need to find a new place to buy jeans.
According to a recent press release, the popular clothing store Jean Machine Clothing Inc. recently announced that all 24 Ontario locations will be closing.
All stores will be closed by Jan. 31, 2019 but four stores will remain open until Feb. 28, 2019.
Moving forward, all sales will be final and the store will not offer refunds or exchanges. However, all sales made prior to Nov.1 will fall under the store's 14 day return/exchange policy.
Jean Machine currently remains open online at JeanMachine.com, however, the policy outlined above will still apply.
All customers that have Jean Machine gift cards are encouraged to redeem them before the closing takes effect.
There is currently no word on why Jean Machine is closing.
Jean Machine was first established in 1976.
- These Popular Stores are Set to Close in Canada This Year
- Popular Retailer Closing All Stores Across Canada
- Massive Clothing Retailer is Planning to Close Some of Its Stores for Good
- Company in Brampton Slapped With Fine After Worker's Arms Pulled into Machine
- A Slew of Canadian Clothing Store Locations Could Close For Good