Popular Dairy Product Recalled For Containing Bits of Plastic
If you or your kids regularly consume drinkable yogurt, there's a recall that you might want to know about.
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) recently announced that Ultima Foods is recalling iogo yogurt products from the marketplace due to the potential presence of pieces of plastic.
If you have the following products in your home, you should throw them out or return them to the store.
There have been no reported injuries associated with the consumption of these products.
For more info, click here.
Graphic courtesy of the CFIA
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Police searching for suspects of carjacking with knife in Brampton
- City Council approves plan for Brampton’s last undeveloped area
- Suspended driver allegedly caught with firearm during traffic stop in Brampton
- Burger Products Recalled Due to Potential Presence of Metal
- Multiple burger products recalled from stores due to presence of wood pieces
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Ice Cream Sandwiches and Other Food Products Being Recalled
- Potentially Dangerous Dairy Product Being Recalled from GTA Stores