Popular Dairy Product Recalled For Containing Bits of Plastic
If you or your kids regularly consume drinkable yogurt, there's a recall that you might want to know about.
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) recently announced that Ultima Foods is recalling iogo yogurt products from the marketplace due to the potential presence of pieces of plastic.
If you have the following products in your home, you should throw them out or return them to the store.
There have been no reported injuries associated with the consumption of these products.
For more info, click here.
Graphic courtesy of the CFIA
- Premier Doug Ford reveals Brampton is "hot spot" for COVID-19
- Brampton issues 56 additional physical distancing fines amid COVID-19 outbreak
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Police responding to individual in crisis in Brampton
- Burger Products Recalled Due to Potential Presence of Metal
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Ice Cream Sandwiches and Other Food Products Being Recalled
- Potentially Dangerous Dairy Product Being Recalled from GTA Stores
- Various Breaded Chicken Products Recalled Due to Dangerous Toxin