Popular Downtown Brampton Coffee Shop Suddenly Closes
Brampton coffee drinkers now have one less caffeine option in the city's downtown core.
Today (March 8), popular cafe Coffee Culture announced that it was shuttering its Queen Street East location for good.
The following sign was posted:
This Location is now closed.
We would like to thank all of our loyal customers for their patronage and support over the years.
Fans of the cafe are being urged to visit nearby locations, such as the one at Bramalea and Sandalwood Parkway and another at Derry and McLaughlin in Mississauga.
The brand is famous for providing a relaxed cafe experience that pairs creative caffeinated drinks with made-to-order sandwiches and snacks. The comfy spot, which offered cozy seats and a quiet retreat from the bustling downtown traffic, will certainly be missed.
Here's hoping locals can find an empty spot at the nearby Starbucks during morning and lunch rushes.
- Charges laid after stolen vehicle causes collision in Brampton
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA
- Additional charges laid in fatal Brampton collision that killed mother and three children
- Planning for this transformative Brampton project now underway
- Brampton's mandatory face-covering bylaw to be extended until 2021
- We Now Know What's Replacing the Old Coffee Culture Location in Downtown Brampton
- 5 Things That Could Go in the Former Coffee Culture Location on Queen and Main
- Popular New Breakfast Restaurant Coming to Downtown Brampton
- Brand New Unique Cafe Opening Soon in Brampton
- Brand New Cafe and Lounge Opening Soon in Brampton