Popular Downtown Brampton Restaurant Closes Down
A popular Downtown Brampton poutine restaurant closed down today.
Poutine Dare To Be Fresh! opened their doors over a decade ago and now they are calling it quits.
The restaurant, which is located on Main and Queen Street, wrote their final message on a white board and hung it in front of the store.
They wrote "it's been 10 years of sharing smiles, all good things come to an end." They also shared a Dr. Suess quote to wrap it up.
Poutine Dare To Be Fresh! is a casual restaurant that offers a variety of poutines with creative toppings, hot dogs, smoked meat & chili.
There are no reports as to why they are closing down.
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park
- All lanes closed on a major highway in Brampton
- House of the Week: $4.6 Mil Massive House with Stunning Interior
- Major phone scam affecting Brampton; residents warned not to call back
- UPDATE: Mental health crisis prompts major highway and road closures in Brampton