Popular Downtown Brampton Restaurant Closes Down
A popular Downtown Brampton poutine restaurant closed down today.
Poutine Dare To Be Fresh! opened their doors over a decade ago and now they are calling it quits.
The restaurant, which is located on Main and Queen Street, wrote their final message on a white board and hung it in front of the store.
They wrote "it's been 10 years of sharing smiles, all good things come to an end." They also shared a Dr. Suess quote to wrap it up.
Poutine Dare To Be Fresh! is a casual restaurant that offers a variety of poutines with creative toppings, hot dogs, smoked meat & chili.
There are no reports as to why they are closing down.
- A Huge Food Truck Festival Is Coming To Brampton Soon
- Man Wanted for Multiple Fraud Incidents Targeting Victims in Mississauga and Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.7 Mil House With Luxurious Bathrooms
- 5 Strange Landmarks You Can See Outside of Brampton
- A Huge Sidewalk Sale is Happening at Heartland Town Centre