Popular Ex-Toronto Maple Leaf Opening Restaurant in Brampton
If you like classic and chic bar and grill restaurants, you are in luck!
Wendel Clark’s Classic Grill and Bar is opening soon Brampton, and that’s good news for fans of comforting western staple foods and the hockey legend himself.
Although an official opening date is not yet known, the brand—which boasts locations in Vaughan, Burlington and Hamilton—is slated to set up shop on Main Street North, just steps away from the Rose Theatre.
Some popular menu items include baby back ribs, chicken quesadillas, six different types of burgers (including the Wendel burger with bacon, onion rings and cheddar cheese), Montreal smoked meat sandwiches and more.
Stay tuned to inBrampton for more details!
- Multiple Schools in Hold and Secure After Shots Reportedly Fired in Brampton
- Province is Bringing Back Massive Highway Project Going through Brampton
- Indian Snow Woman Making Waves in Brampton
- Ontario Residents Warned to Avoid Certain Types of Lettuce Following Illness Outbreak
- Police on Scene Investigating Shooting in Brampton