Popular Indian Restaurant Opening First Location in Canada in Brampton
If you love Indian food, you’ll be excited to know that a brand new Indian restaurant is setting up shop in Brampton, and it’s coming all the way from India.
Honest Restaurant has locations across India and the U.S., and even a location in Thailand.
Now, the popular all-vegetarian resto is opening right here in Brampton.
It’s taking over the old Louisiana Seafood and Steakhouse location at Hurontario and Steeles.
The restaurant’s expansive menu includes starters, pizzas, burgers, and Indian classics like pulav (a spicy and mixed rice), biryani, and dosa.
Some Chinese options are also on the menu, including manchurian veggies, American chopsuey, fried rice, and a few different kinds of noodles.
Another highlight is the milkshakes!
Honest’s menu includes 11 different kinds of milkshakes. Chocolate chip, lychee, cold coffee, and even pineapple are just some of the milkshakes you’ll find here.
And there’s a huge selection of paneer (a kind of cheese).
So, if you’re looking for some classic Indian eats, get ready for this new opening.
An official opening date has not yet been confirmed.
- Building evacuated, roads closed due to potential ammonia leak in Brampton
- Patrick Brown reveals COVID-19 'hot spot' neighbourhood in Brampton
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots
- Landlords choosing to evict commercial tenants rather than apply for government aid
- Three teens arrested for arson at Brampton elementary school
- Popular Indian Restaurant Opens First Location in Canada in Brampton
- New Indian Restaurant Set to Take Over Huge Location in Brampton
- This Well Known Indian Restaurant is Opening Up Another Location in Brampton
- Brand New Indian Fusion Restaurant Now Open in Brampton
- 5 Big New Restaurant Openings of the Summer in Brampton