Popular Indian Restaurant Opening First Location in Canada in Brampton
If you love Indian food, you’ll be excited to know that a brand new Indian restaurant is setting up shop in Brampton, and it’s coming all the way from India.
Honest Restaurant has locations across India and the U.S., and even a location in Thailand.
Now, the popular all-vegetarian resto is opening right here in Brampton.
It’s taking over the old Louisiana Seafood and Steakhouse location at Hurontario and Steeles.
The restaurant’s expansive menu includes starters, pizzas, burgers, and Indian classics like pulav (a spicy and mixed rice), biryani, and dosa.
Some Chinese options are also on the menu, including manchurian veggies, American chopsuey, fried rice, and a few different kinds of noodles.
Another highlight is the milkshakes!
Honest’s menu includes 11 different kinds of milkshakes. Chocolate chip, lychee, cold coffee, and even pineapple are just some of the milkshakes you’ll find here.
And there’s a huge selection of paneer (a kind of cheese).
So, if you’re looking for some classic Indian eats, get ready for this new opening.
An official opening date has not yet been confirmed.
- Riya Rajkumar's Mother Speaks Out After Daughter's Death
- More Schools in Hold and Secure After Phone Threat in Brampton
- Attempted Child Abduction Under Investigation in Brampton
- Two Schools in Lockdown Following Threatening Phone Calls in Brampton
- UPDATE: Extra Police Presence Around Brampton Schools Following Phone Threats
- Popular Indian Restaurant Opens First Location in Canada in Brampton
- New Indian Restaurant Set to Take Over Huge Location in Brampton
- This Well Known Indian Restaurant is Opening Up Another Location in Brampton
- Brand New Indian Fusion Restaurant Now Open in Brampton
- 5 Big New Restaurant Openings of the Summer in Brampton