Popular Indian Restaurant Opening First Location in Canada in Brampton
If you love Indian food, you’ll be excited to know that a brand new Indian restaurant is setting up shop in Brampton, and it’s coming all the way from India.
Honest Restaurant has locations across India and the U.S., and even a location in Thailand.
Now, the popular all-vegetarian resto is opening right here in Brampton.
It’s taking over the old Louisiana Seafood and Steakhouse location at Hurontario and Steeles.
The restaurant’s expansive menu includes starters, pizzas, burgers, and Indian classics like pulav (a spicy and mixed rice), biryani, and dosa.
Some Chinese options are also on the menu, including manchurian veggies, American chopsuey, fried rice, and a few different kinds of noodles.
Another highlight is the milkshakes!
Honest’s menu includes 11 different kinds of milkshakes. Chocolate chip, lychee, cold coffee, and even pineapple are just some of the milkshakes you’ll find here.
And there’s a huge selection of paneer (a kind of cheese).
So, if you’re looking for some classic Indian eats, get ready for this new opening.
An official opening date has not yet been confirmed.
- Schools Under Hold and Secure After Man with Weapon Seen in Brampton
- Federal Government Warning Women Not to Travel to these Vacation Destinations
- Police Investigating Large Fight and Stabbing at Banquet Hall in Brampton
- Violence Against Teachers on the Rise in Brampton
- Police Seeking Second Suspect in Murder of 14 Year Old Boy in Mississauga