Popular Indian Restaurant Opens First Location in Canada in Brampton
If you love Indian food, you'll be excited to know that a brand new Indian restaurant has set up shop in Brampton, and it's coming all the way from India.
Honest Restaurant has locations across India and the U.S., and even a location in Thailand.
Now, the popular all-vegetarian, street food-inspired resto from Ahmedabad is officially open right here in Brampton.
It has taken over the old Louisiana Seafood and Steakhouse location at Hurontario and Steeles.
The restaurant's expansive menu includes starters, pizzas, burgers, and Indian classics like pulav (a spicy and mixed rice), biryani, and dosa.
Some Chinese options are also on the menu, including manchurian veggies, American chopsuey, fried rice, and a few different kinds of noodles.
Another highlight is the milkshakes!
Honest's menu includes 11 different kinds of milkshakes. Chocolate chip, lychee, cold coffee, and even pineapple are just some of the milkshakes you'll find here.
And there's a huge selection of paneer (a kind of cheese).
So, if you're looking for some classic Indian eats, Honest is a new spot to try them. Honest is typically open in the evenings from 5 p.m. onwards, according to their Facebook page.
The resto officailly opened on August 7.
1 Steeles Ave E
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Pregnant 34-Year-Old Woman
- GoFundMe Page Set Up for Family Following Double Murder-Suicide In Brampton
- OPP Arrest 23-Year-Old Brampton Resident Following Road Rage Incident
- All Lanes Blocked On Highway 407 Due To Collision In Brampton
- Police Investigating Early Morning Shooting in Brampton