Popular Italian Restaurant Closed for Renovations
Downtown Brampton’s food scene is hot, and one restaurant has closed its doors for a little while to amp up its game by undergoing renovations. You’ll want to change your plans if you were planning to head there this long weekend.
Fanzorelli’s Restaurant and Wine Bar on the corner of Queen and George is closed for renovations from August 28-September 4 inclusive. The restaurant is slated to reopen after the long weekend, at 11:30 a.m. on September 5.
According to the resto’s Facebook page, they’re getting a kitchen makeover, complete with a paint job, new tiles, and even new equipment.
Fanzorelli’s boasts some classic apps like PEI mussels and a charcuterie board, a variety of entrees like nine different kinds of pizza with housemade dough, delicious desserts like chocolate and raspberry tartufo, and an extensive wine list.
Let’s see what their renos have to bring!
- Police Searching for Robbery Suspect Armed with Knife in Brampton
- Police Investigating "Suspicious" Overnight Fire in Brampton
- New Peel Police Report Reveals Concerning Statistics About Crime In Brampton
- Toronto Raptors Put Out Incredible Video Tribute for the Fans
- Brampton to Host Canada's Largest Cricket Tournament
- A Popular Italian Restaurant Has Permanently Closed its Doors in Brampton
- Popular Italian Restaurant to Reopen After Flooding Last Year
- Italian Restaurant Re-Opens in Downtown Brampton
- Popular Italian Restaurant Officially Reopens
- CLOSURE: Popular Seafood Chain Restaurant Closed in Brampton (Now Reopened)