Popular Italian Restaurant Closed for Renovations
Downtown Brampton’s food scene is hot, and one restaurant has closed its doors for a little while to amp up its game by undergoing renovations. You’ll want to change your plans if you were planning to head there this long weekend.
Fanzorelli’s Restaurant and Wine Bar on the corner of Queen and George is closed for renovations from August 28-September 4 inclusive. The restaurant is slated to reopen after the long weekend, at 11:30 a.m. on September 5.
According to the resto’s Facebook page, they’re getting a kitchen makeover, complete with a paint job, new tiles, and even new equipment.
Fanzorelli’s boasts some classic apps like PEI mussels and a charcuterie board, a variety of entrees like nine different kinds of pizza with housemade dough, delicious desserts like chocolate and raspberry tartufo, and an extensive wine list.
Let’s see what their renos have to bring!
- These stores are now open at Bramalea City Centre in Brampton
- Brampton principal temporarily removed for 'xenophobic and racist' remark
- Creators of 6ixBuzz possibly doxed via social media
- House struck during two-vehicle collision in Brampton
- Premier Doug Ford reveals Brampton is "hot spot" for COVID-19
- A Popular Italian Restaurant Has Permanently Closed its Doors in Brampton
- Popular Italian Restaurant to Reopen After Flooding Last Year
- Italian Restaurant Re-Opens in Downtown Brampton
- Popular Italian Restaurant Officially Reopens
- CLOSURE: Popular Seafood Chain Restaurant Closed in Brampton (Now Reopened)