Popular Market Returns to Brampton Soon
Now that June’s here, there’s an important event you should mark on your calendar.
This year is the fifth anniversary of the Mount Pleasant Village Market.
The Market runs every Thursday evening starting June 20, running until October 10 in the Mount Pleasant Village Square.
Vendors from all across Brampton set up tents to sell a variety of local produce, baked goods, prepared foods and hand-made products.
The market originally operated like a true Farmers' Market based on Farmers' Markets Ontario standards. However, after residents wanted a broader market it became a 'Village Market' with increased unique vendors by the third year.
This year it will have additional seating and music, making the Mount Pleasant Square an exciting community gathering place Thursday evenings all summer.
The Market will also offer more vendors this year and is collaborating with the Brampton Entrepreneur Centre to introduce new businesses to the community.
The Market will run rain or shine every Thursday from 4 pm to 8 pm at 100 Commuter Drive, in Brampton.
Parking for the market will be available in the Mount Pleasant Village School parking lot for the summer season. There will also be additional street parking available for a maximum of three hours.
Photo courtesy of the City of Brampton
- Heavy Police Presence Due To Distressed Man In Brampton
- Peel Police Arrest Two Men In Connection To A Homicide In Brampton
- Peel Region Reduces Speed Limits On Two Major Roads In Brampton
- Peel Police Concerned About Missing 53-Year-Old Man From Brampton
- Police Looking For Brampton Man Wanted For Numerous Firearm Offences
- Farmers' Market Set to Hit Brampton
- Here's When the Downtown Brampton Farmers' Market Kicks Off This Summer
- Here's What's Happening With the Downtown Brampton Farmers' Market This Year
- This Year's Brampton Farmer's Market Will Be the Biggest One Yet
- The Downtown Brampton Farmers' Market Kicks Off This Weekend