Popular Mediterranean Restaurant Opens Another Location in Brampton
Osmow's is a well known restaurant chain serving Mediterranean cuisine, and there are already a number of franchises across Brampton.
The most recent opening was at the Bramalea City Centre.
Now, there's another location in the city to satisfy those with the craving for Osmow's.
The latest location is at Queen Street and Kennedy Road, in a plaza adjacent to the Shoppers Drug Mart.Established by Sam Osmow originally as Polar Submarine in Streetsville, the restaurant was rebranded with some Middle Eastern flavour and reopened as Osmow's in 2001. The brand has since expanded to 40 other locations.
This latest location would make it Osmow's seventh in Brampton, as the restaurant has six other existing restaurants across the city.
Cover photo courtesy of Osmow's Facebook page
- 5 Rides That Used to Exist at Canada's Wonderland
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: OPP Pulls Over Brampton Driving Instructor Making Illegal U-Turn On Highway
- Woman Pronounced Dead Following Domestic Violence Case In Brampton
- Peel Police Investigating Assault Near Plaza In Brampton
- Police Responding to a Reported Shooting in Brampton
- This Mediterranean Restaurant is Opening Another Location in Brampton
- Well Known Mediterranean Restaurant's New Location Now Open in Brampton
- Brand New Mediterranean Restaurant Announces Opening Date in Brampton
- Popular Restaurant Chain Opening New Location in Brampton
- New Mediterranean Restaurant Opening in Brampton