Popular middle eastern restaurant closes down in Brampton
Popular middle eastern restaurant, Paramount Fine Foods has closed down in Brampton at their 60 Biscayne Crescent location.
Paramount Fine Foods began in Mississauga as one Middle Eastern Restaurant and is now the fastest-growing Middle Eastern Food chain in Canada, with over 60 restaurants across the country.
For a list of other nearby locations, click here.
Photo courtesy of Paramount Fine Foods Facebook page.
- Two Maple Leaf Foods workers at two Ontario plants test positive for COVID-19
- City of Brampton issues eight physical distancing fines
- SIU investigating fatal shooting of 26-year-old-man in Brampton
- City of Brampton requesting help from foreign-trained doctors amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Pedestrian in life-threatening condition after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton
- This restaurant just opened a second location in Brampton
- Popular Mediterranean Restaurant Opens Another Location in Brampton
- Brand New Fine Dining Restaurant Opens in Brampton
- This Mediterranean Restaurant is Opening Another Location in Brampton
- CLOSURE: Popular Seafood Chain Restaurant Closed in Brampton (Now Reopened)