Popular middle eastern restaurant closes down in Brampton
Popular middle eastern restaurant, Paramount Fine Foods has closed down in Brampton at their 60 Biscayne Crescent location.
Paramount Fine Foods began in Mississauga as one Middle Eastern Restaurant and is now the fastest-growing Middle Eastern Food chain in Canada, with over 60 restaurants across the country.
For a list of other nearby locations, click here.
Photo courtesy of Paramount Fine Foods Facebook page.
- Number of Subway locations continues to decline in Brampton
- Brampton father accused of killing 2 sons due back in court
- Brampton to offer financial assistance to seniors for snow removal
- Brampton just beat a 33-year-old record for lowest temperature
- Holiday celebrations to cause road closures in Brampton this weekend
- Popular Mediterranean Restaurant Opens Another Location in Brampton
- Brand New Fine Dining Restaurant Opens in Brampton
- This Mediterranean Restaurant is Opening Another Location in Brampton
- CLOSURE: Popular Seafood Chain Restaurant Closed in Brampton (Now Reopened)
- Popular Restaurant Chain Opening New Location in Brampton