Popular New Breakfast Restaurant Coming to Downtown Brampton
As the old saying goes: when one door closes, another one opens.
Recently, we learned that popular cafe Coffee Culture shuttered its doors for good in the city's downtown core. Although we're not sure who will take the cafe's place, we do know that another resto is slated to set up shop in the neighbourhood.
It appears that a brand new Sunset Grill is set to take shape on Queen Street (near the new City Hall) sometime this year.
Although Sunset Grills aren't exactly comparable to coffee shops, they are great places to meet and relax.
The popular chain has a number of locations in the GTA and beyond and offers such classic breakfast dishes as eggs, eggs Benedict, pancakes, French toast and waffles. The resto also offers lighter fare and a select few lunch options, such as burgers and sandwiches.
The restaurant will open in 2017.
We’ll keep you posted on details as they develop.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Over 400 new COVID-19 cases found in Ontario, with over 100 cases found in Brampton
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- Brampton making changes to transit routes starting March 31
- City of Brampton will now issue fines to enforce physical distancing amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Popular Breakfast Joint Opens New Location in Brampton
- Brand New All Day Breakfast Restaurant Now Open in Brampton
- Popular Downtown Brampton Coffee Shop Suddenly Closes
- Popular Breakfast Restaurant in Brampton Suddenly Closes
- We Now Know What's Replacing the Old Coffee Culture Location in Downtown Brampton