Popular New Breakfast Restaurant Coming to Downtown Brampton
As the old saying goes: when one door closes, another one opens.
Recently, we learned that popular cafe Coffee Culture shuttered its doors for good in the city's downtown core. Although we're not sure who will take the cafe's place, we do know that another resto is slated to set up shop in the neighbourhood.
It appears that a brand new Sunset Grill is set to take shape on Queen Street (near the new City Hall) sometime this year.
Although Sunset Grills aren't exactly comparable to coffee shops, they are great places to meet and relax.
The popular chain has a number of locations in the GTA and beyond and offers such classic breakfast dishes as eggs, eggs Benedict, pancakes, French toast and waffles. The resto also offers lighter fare and a select few lunch options, such as burgers and sandwiches.
The restaurant will open in 2017.
We’ll keep you posted on details as they develop.
- Brampton resident celebrating big lottery win
- Police launch blitz targeting noisy vehicles in Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Single vehicle collision in Brampton
- City of Brampton issues by-law reminder during COVID-19
- Drugs, firearms, and over 1,000 rounds of ammunition seized from Brampton residence: Police
- Popular Breakfast Joint Opens New Location in Brampton
- Popular Downtown Brampton Coffee Shop Suddenly Closes
- Brand New All Day Breakfast Restaurant Now Open in Brampton
- Popular Breakfast Restaurant in Brampton Suddenly Closes
- We Now Know What's Replacing the Old Coffee Culture Location in Downtown Brampton