Popular Online Retailer Launches Extremely Cheap Store
If you’re into online shopping - as most people with an internet connection are - there’s a brand new place to shop online that’ll be extremely easy on your wallet.
We’re talking under $10 per item easy on your wallet.
eBay just launched an Under $10 store where you can shop hundreds of items with free shipping, and no bidding like you typically have to do to get items on eBay.
Here’s a quick peek at what the store looks like:
You can shop fashion, electronics, home and garden gear, sports, lifestyle and entertainment, and even motor vehicle-related items for under $10.
It’s kind of like a eBay dollar store, except instead of winding around neverending shelves and people, you can get your guilt-free purchases delivered to your door.
Over all, the site is worth a browse if even just for the novelty of it, and everything is incredibly cheap compared to in-store pricing for the same items. Dare I say - “Take my money!”
It’s pretty much the quality of the items that remains to be seen.
We’ll have to order some products and find out how the Under $10 store fares on that.
- AMBER ALERT CANCELLED: 11 Year Old Girl Abducted by Father Found Dead in Brampton
- Power Out for Thousands of Brampton Residents
- People Complain About Amber Alert Following Death of 11-Year-Old Girl
- UPDATE: Man Charged with First Degree Murder of 11 Year Old Daughter
- Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown Issues Statement Following Death of 11 Year Old Girl
- Dollarama Announces the Launch of Its New Online Store
- Here's How Much Money You Could Make Selling Second-Hand Items Online
- Is a Grocery Store With No Cashiers Coming to Brampton?
- Shoppers Charged Full Price for Sale Items Could Get Them Free
- Unique Discount Store Opens Brand New Location in Brampton