Popular Restaurant Chain Opening New Location in Brampton
Are you a fan of diner food? Then a new location of a popular restaurant coming to Brampton my interest you.
Sunny Morning Breakfast & Lunch will be opening a new location in Brampton in the coming months.
The restaurant is best known for serving unique versions of traditional diner dishes. These include bacon & eggs, pancakes, omelettes, waffles and burgers. There are also bottomless cups of a special Arabica medium roast coffee blend.
The menu also has many delicious and unique choices. Everything from french toast with fruit, ice cream and Nutella on top, to a build your own omelette section.
According to their website, Sunny Morning says their team is committed to offering every guest honest food in a great casual setting with quick friendly service.
The Brampton location will be at the intersection of Mississauga Road and Financial Drive, just across from Lionhead Golf Club.
The restaurant's launch is planned for the Summer/Fall of this year.
You can learn more about Sunny Morning Breakfast & Lunch at:
Cover photo courtesy of the Sunny Morning Breakfast & Lunch official website
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Ontario extends business closures amid COVID-19 crisis
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, over 130 cases confirmed in Brampton
- Police lay more than 50 charges against eight Brampton residents in connection to series of thefts
- Second COVID-19 case reported on Brampton transit
- Popular Indian Restaurant Opening First Location in Canada in Brampton
- Popular Breakfast Joint Opens New Location in Brampton
- Brand New All Day Breakfast Restaurant Now Open in Brampton
- Popular New Breakfast Restaurant Coming to Downtown Brampton
- Popular Breakfast Restaurant in Brampton Suddenly Closes