Popular Seafood Restaurant Now Boasts Online Ordering in Brampton
If you love seafood, something very exciting has launched in Brampton!
An American casual dining restaurant with locations across Canada will now allow you to order your favourite meals online and pick them up instore.
That’s right, no need to sit down at a restaurant to get lobster, shrimp cocktails, mussles, and more.
Red Lobster has officially launched an online ordering system where you can order a ton of different seafood dishes and pick them up at the restaurant.
The launch was pretty quiet, there’s now a button on their main website where you can click to order online.
The Brampton location at 368 Queen Street E. is indeed a participating location so fire up your laptop or whatever electronic device you prefer, because you no longer have to even speak to someone to get your Red Lobster fix.
What exactly can you order?
It depends on the location, but all of the Red Lobster classics are available for the most part.
You can get small taster sizes of loaded seaside fries or shrimp potstickers, feasting platters like the ultimate feast with a Maritime lobster tail, steamed Canadian snow crab legs, garlic shrimp and Walt's Favourite Shrimp plus a side, globally inspired dishes like New Orleans salmon or dragon shrimp, and even a four-course feast with your hoice of entree served with soup, salad and dessert from Monday-Thursday.
The new platform is called Red Lobster To Go and it’s live now, so go wild and order your favourites!
Editor’s Note: A previous version of this article stated that Red Lobster delivers. Red Lobster does not deliver. We regret the error.
- AMBER ALERT CANCELLED: 11 Year Old Girl Abducted by Father Found Dead in Brampton
- Man Wanted for Attempted Murder and Firearms Offences in Brampton
- Vigil To Be Held In Brampton For Slain 11-Year-Old Girl
- People Complain About Amber Alert Following Death of 11-Year-Old Girl
- Power Out for Thousands of Brampton Residents
- Commuters Will Be Able to Order Groceries Online and Pick Up at GO Stations
- CLOSURE: Popular Seafood Chain Restaurant Closed in Brampton (Now Reopened)
- Brand New Casual Dining Restaurant Opens in Brampton
- Would You Order Booze to Your House From This App?
- Popular Indian Restaurant Opens First Location in Canada in Brampton