Popular Shawarma Joint Opens a New Location in Brampton
A shawarma joint that’s quickly gaining popularity has been opening restaurant after restaurant, the latest being a new location in Brampton.
According to their Instagram page, the fourth location in Brampton of Lazeez Shawarma opened recently at Mountainash and Bovaird in the Fortinos plaza.
The bustling shawarma joint already had locations in Brampton at County Court and Hurontario, and at Chinguacousy and Sandalwood. Mid-month, they opened another location at Chinguacousy and Queen, and now, the Mountainash and Bovaird location shortly after.
The menu includes shawarma (beef and chicken) of course, which all come in wraps or in a variety of platters (full size entrees). It also offers chicken kebabs, souvlaki, gyro (beef donair), beef kofta kebabs and mixed grill platters. You will also find a variety of salads and appetizers such as greek salad, Ceasar salad, lentil soup, baba ghanoush, French fries, fava beans and tabbouleh.
It’s a grab-and-go style joint, with some inside seating.
This is Lazeez Shawarma’s tenth location opened since 2012, with restaurants across Brampton, Mississauga, Milton, Scarborough, and Waterloo.
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Power outage affecting more than 400 Brampton residents
- Two Brampton residents celebrating lottery wins
- Peel District School Board says parents have 10 days to decide whether or not to send their children back to class
- Canadian man who was set to be deported from U.S. gets COVID in custody, dies
- A Popular Shawarma Joint is Opening New Locations All Over Brampton and Beyond
- Brand New Shawarma Joint Coming Soon to Brampton
- This restaurant just opened a second location in Brampton
- Huge American Fried Chicken Joint Opens First Brampton Location
- Huge American Fried Chicken Joint Opening Location in Brampton