Popular Toronto Mexican Restaurant To Open Second Location In Brampton Soon
A popular Toronto restaurant is opening its second location in Brampton.
Coming October 2019, Cali Mexican Grill will open their Brampton location at 148 West Drive in the area of Highway 410 and Queen Street.
What is Cali Mexican Grill?
Originally located at 3250 Dufferin Street in Toronto, the joint describes themselves as "a quick-service restaurant developed by three lifelong friends with an unprecedented desire to serve flavourful Mexican cuisine."
Inspired by the Mexican food culture within California, the restaurant features unique dishes and a great experience.
They are simply a fast-casual Mexican spot for build-your-own burritos, bowls and tacos with a modern touch.
Rated 4.6 on Google, Cali Mexican Grill aims to provide visitors with the perfect menu for any event, from business lunches to family gatherings, or just for dine-in.
"We can help you set the tone and the mood with delicious and fresh Mexican cuisine. We cater to all group sizes, small or large" says the joint. "If your group has special dietary needs, we can help you meet those requirements with ease and great taste."
Here's a look at their menu:
Are you excited for Cali Mexican Grill opening in Brampton?
- Brampton family seeking help after two boys slain in their home
- SIU investigating after police attend disturbance call in Brampton
- Brampton athlete to represent Canada in European championship
- Police offering $25,000 reward for information in homicide of Brampton man
- Unpopular Opinion: 'Free speech' is not a thing and good riddance to 'Grapes'