Popular Toronto Mexican Restaurant To Open Second Location In Brampton Soon
A popular Toronto restaurant is opening its second location in Brampton.
Coming October 2019, Cali Mexican Grill will open their Brampton location at 148 West Drive in the area of Highway 410 and Queen Street.
What is Cali Mexican Grill?
Originally located at 3250 Dufferin Street in Toronto, the joint describes themselves as "a quick-service restaurant developed by three lifelong friends with an unprecedented desire to serve flavourful Mexican cuisine."
Inspired by the Mexican food culture within California, the restaurant features unique dishes and a great experience.
They are simply a fast-casual Mexican spot for build-your-own burritos, bowls and tacos with a modern touch.
Rated 4.6 on Google, Cali Mexican Grill aims to provide visitors with the perfect menu for any event, from business lunches to family gatherings, or just for dine-in.
"We can help you set the tone and the mood with delicious and fresh Mexican cuisine. We cater to all group sizes, small or large" says the joint. "If your group has special dietary needs, we can help you meet those requirements with ease and great taste."
Here's a look at their menu:
Are you excited for Cali Mexican Grill opening in Brampton?
- McLaughlin and Ray Lawson closed due to shooting investigation in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Mayor Brown raises concerns over banquet hall events and weddings in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 29
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 29