Popular Vegan Restaurant Chain Opening in Brampton
Recently, a popular vegan restaurant chain called Copper Branch opened in Mississauga in the Heartland Town Centre. The restaurant offers a menu of sandwiches, burgers, smoothies, desserts and other dishes, all 100 per cent vegan.
The restaurant opened on December 22, 2018 and is the franchise’s first Mississauga location. There are other locations in Markham, Toronto, Waterloo and Durham Region.
Well now, Brampton will soon be graced by one of the vegan franchise’s restaurants…specifically at the Bramalea City Centre.
View this post on Instagram
Ok, you may have to sit down for this announcement… . Bramalea City Centre will be welcoming Copper Branch - 100% Plant-Based Power Food Restaurant to their family late February 2019!!!. @copperbranch is nourishing & inspiring our community with an endless menu of gourmet meals! . #eatcleanlivestrong #newyearnewyou #bccstyle #copperbranch #plantbased #plantbaseddiet #btown #brampton #bramaleacitycentre #vegan #helpourplanet #healthy #newrestaurant #powerfood #grandopening #unrealmenu
To take a look at their menu, you can visit the restaurant’s website here.
- This Popular Vegan Restaurant Just Opened Its Doors In Brampton
- Popular Toronto Jamaican Restaurant Opens Its Doors In Bramalea City Centre
- Brampton's Getting its First Entirely Vegan Restaurant
- Is A Popular Toronto Japanese Restaurant Coming To Bramalea City Centre?
- A New Sandwich Place is Coming to Bramalea City Centre