Potentially Dangerous Nuclear Gauge Could be Missing in Brampton
Police recently issued a public safety alert regarding a nuclear gauge that may be missing in Brampton.
According to Toronto police, a nuclear gauge inside a yellow container (see cover photo) was lost on Wednesday, May 17 between 6:00 a.m. and 7:00 a.m.
Police say the device was last seen in a pick-up truck in the Dixon Road and Carlingview Drive area of Toronto and that, after numerous stops in Toronto and Brampton, the items were noticed missing on Ebenezer Road.
Police say the nuclear gauge could be harmful with prolonged exposure.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-2300, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, or text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637).
- Premier Doug Ford reveals Brampton is "hot spot" for COVID-19
- Brampton issues 56 additional physical distancing fines amid COVID-19 outbreak
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- $15M Lotto ticket sold in Brampton