Potentially Dangerous Products Seized from Brampton Store
Health Canada has issued a warning after items were seized from convenience stores in Brampton and Mississauga.
The federal health agency issued an update on May 23 saying the products “may pose serious health risks.”
Unauthorized sexual enhancement products were seized from Vani’s Convenience in Brampton and Westwood Convenience in Mississauga.
Items include Max Vigor, Stiff Rox, Triple Green, Horny Goat Weed for Men & Women, Victorious, and Black Panther #1 Triple Maximum.
Click here for a detailed listing.
Health Canada maintains a list of unauthorized health products that may pose serious health risks so that Canadians can easily identify those they may have purchased and take appropriate action.
- Health Canada Warning Against Use of Cream That Could Seriously Harm Children
- Health Canada Could Restrict How Much Alcohol is in Your Drink
- These Sunscreens are Officially Approved by Health Canada
- Health Agency Warning Residents to Avoid Potentially Contaminated Beef
- Health Canada Investigating Countrywide Outbreak of Salmonella Infections