Potentially Dangerous Products Seized from Brampton Store
Health Canada has issued a warning after items were seized from convenience stores in Brampton and Mississauga.
The federal health agency issued an update on May 23 saying the products “may pose serious health risks.”
Unauthorized sexual enhancement products were seized from Vani’s Convenience in Brampton and Westwood Convenience in Mississauga.
Items include Max Vigor, Stiff Rox, Triple Green, Horny Goat Weed for Men & Women, Victorious, and Black Panther #1 Triple Maximum.
Click here for a detailed listing.
Health Canada maintains a list of unauthorized health products that may pose serious health risks so that Canadians can easily identify those they may have purchased and take appropriate action.
- A Major Canadian Company Is Moving Into A Single Facility In Brampton
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- A Frightening New Scam is Scaring Brampton Residents into Giving Up Private Information
- Brampton City Council Renames Park To Honour The Death Of Two-Year-Old Boy
- Severe Thunderstorm And Flood Watch Now In Effect For Brampton
- Health Canada Warning Against Use of Cream That Could Seriously Harm Children
- These Sunscreens are Officially Approved by Health Canada
- Health Canada Could Restrict How Much Alcohol is in Your Drink
- Health Agency Warning Residents to Avoid Potentially Contaminated Beef
- Health Canada Investigating Countrywide Outbreak of Salmonella Infections