Power Out for Hundreds of Brampton Residents
A power outage is currently affecting hundreds of Brampton residents this evening.
At 8:19 p.m., Alectra Utilities reported that 559 homes and businesses are affected in the areas from Highway 410 to Airport Road and Central Park Drive to Balmoral Drive.
Crews are working to restore power.
There is currently no estimated time for when power will return.
UPDATE: Power is expected to return by 12:00 a.m., Alectra says.
- Power Outage Affecting Thousands of Brampton Residents This Evening
- Power Outage Affecting More than Five Thousand Brampton Residents
- Power Outage Affecting Brampton Residents This Evening
- Power Outage Affecting Over 200 Homes and Businesses in Brampton
- Power Outage Affecting Over 1,000 Homes and Businesses in Brampton