Power Out for Thousands of Brampton Residents
Quite a few Brampton residents are currently being affected by a power outage.
At 10:17 p.m., Alectra Utilities reported an outage in the area from Dixie Road to McLaughlin Road North and from Queen Street to Countryside Drive.
Approximately 7,081 homes and businesses are impacted, Alectra says.
Traffic lights in the area may also be out as a result.
Crews have been dispatched.
There is currently no estimated time for when power will return.
UPDATE: All power has been restored. Anyone still without power is asked to call 1-844-797-7920.
- Power Outage Affecting Thousands of Brampton Residents This Evening
- Power Outage Affecting More than Five Thousand Brampton Residents
- Power Outage Affecting Over 1,000 Homes and Businesses in Brampton
- Power Outage Affecting Thousands of Brampton Residents
- Power Outage Impacting Close to 600 Homes and Businesses in Brampton