Power Outage Affecting 100+ Citizens in Brampton
More than a hundred Brampton citizens may be finding themselves without power this evening.
Hydro One Brampton reported that there is currently an outage in the area of Mt Pleasant Drive, Bay Crest Drive and Pinellas Drive, affecting about 110 customers overall.
The cause of the power outage has not been disclosed, as crews are still investigating.
There is currently no estimated time of repair.
We’ll keep you posted with any further updates.
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Will COVID-19 affect Brampton house prices?
- Brampton up to 137 confirmed cases of COVID-19
- Over 400 new COVID-19 cases found in Ontario, with over 100 cases found in Brampton
- Power Outage Affecting Thousands of Brampton Residents This Evening
- Power Outage Affecting Residents and Traffic Lights in Brampton
- Power Outage Affecting Hundreds of Residents in Brampton
- Power Outage Affecting Over 4,000 Brampton Homes and Businesses
- Power Outage Affecting Over 100 Customers in Brampton