Power Outage Affecting Large Number of People in Brampton
If you’ve lost power in Brampton, crews are working to fix the issue.
Around 11:00 a.m., Hydro One Brampton announced they were experiencing an outage in the Main Street and Williams Parkway area. The outage is currently affecting 259 customers.
Crews are investigating.
- Maple Leaf Foods closes Brampton plant as more employees test positive for COVID-19
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, 270 total cases found in Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Police help six-year-old boy from Brampton celebrate his birthday
- Two Maple Leaf Foods workers at two Ontario plants test positive for COVID-19
- Ontario reports 550 new COVID-19 cases, largest single-day increase so far