Power Outage Affecting Multiple Homes and Traffic Lights in Brampton
A power outage is affecting hundreds of residents in Brampton.
Alectra recently announced that an outage in Brampton is currently affecting 429 customers in the the McMurchy Ave North and Nelson St W area.
Alectra says crews making repairs and expect to have all power restored by noon.
The outage also affected several traffic lights along Queen Street.
Police are reminding commuters who encounter any malfunctioning traffic lights to treat the intersection as a four-way stop.
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- Power Outage Affecting Residents and Traffic Lights in Brampton
- Major Power Outage Affecting Traffic Lights in Brampton
- Power Outage Affecting Over 1,000 Homes and Businesses in Brampton
- Power Outage Affecting Over 200 Homes in Brampton
- UPDATED: Power Outage Affecting Nearly One Thousand Homes in Brampton