Power Outage Affecting Over 1,000 Homes and Businesses in Brampton
A power outage is affecting over 1,000 residents in Bramptpn.
Alectra Utilities say the ongoing outage is impacting 1,248 homes and businesses in the Rutherford Rd N to Bramalea Rd area, and from Vodden St E to Clark Blvd area.
Crews have dispatched.
It is not yet known when power will be restored.
Peel police say traffic lights are out in all directions at Airport Road / Intermodal Drive. Officers have just arrived on scene.
Commuters are asked to be patient in this area and pay attention to directions given by officers. Drivers should consider using alternate routes if possible.
Alectra Utilities are reporting that all power has now been restored in the city.
If you are still without power, residents should call 1-844-797-7920.
- Police searching for missing 13-year-old girl from Brampton
- Milton murder victim identified as Brampton teenager
- 112 new cases of COVID-19 reported in Ontario, 25 new cases found in Brampton
- Business owners on their own when it comes to mask bylaw enforcement
- Brampton councillor proposing park name change to honour abolitionists
- UPDATED: Power Outage Affecting Nearly One Thousand Homes in Brampton
- Power Outage Affecting Multiple Homes and Traffic Lights in Brampton
- Power Outage Affecting Over 200 Homes in Brampton
- Power Outage Impacting Close to 600 Homes and Businesses in Brampton
- Power Outage Affecting Thousands of Brampton Residents This Evening