Power Outage Affecting Over 200 Homes and Businesses in Brampton
If you’re experiencing a power outage in Brampton, you’re not alone.
Alectra Utilities recently announced that an outage is affecting 237 homes and businesses in the Walker & Shaftsbury area.
Crews are working to restore power.
Power should be back by 6:00 p.m.
- Waste service changes coming to Brampton amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Brampton making changes to transit routes starting March 31
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Brampton man charged for allegedly lying about COVID-19 exposure