Power Outage Affecting Over 200 Homes and Businesses in Brampton
If you’re experiencing a power outage in Brampton, you’re not alone.
Alectra Utilities recently announced that an outage is affecting 237 homes and businesses in the Walker & Shaftsbury area.
Crews are working to restore power.
Power should be back by 6:00 p.m.
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Ontario reports 491 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase in months
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- Power outage affecting over 500 homes and businesses in Brampton
- Power outage affecting nearly 5,000 homes & businesses
- Power Outage Affecting Over 1,000 Homes and Businesses in Brampton
- Power Outage Affecting Over 200 Homes in Brampton
- Power Outage Affecting Over 4,000 Brampton Homes and Businesses