Power Outage Affecting Residents in Brampton
Some Brampton residents may find themselves without power this evening.
Brampton Hydro reported around 5:20 p.m. that an outage is currently affecting 3200 residents in the area of Kennedy and Vodden.
Crews have been dispatched to fix the issue. There is currently no estimated time of repair.
UPDATE: The cause of the outage was determined to be a pole fire in the Kennedy and Vodden area. Power has been restored to 1928 customers so far.
UPDATE: All power has been restored. Anyone still without power is asked to call Brampton Hydro at 1-844-797-7920.
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- LANE CLOSURE: Collision Involving Transit Bus in Brampton Causing Delays
- Brampton Man Charged After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Teen Girl
- It’s Going to be an Extremely Cold Weekend in Brampton
- Paramedics Respond to Child Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Power Outage Affecting Hundreds of Residents in Brampton
- Power Outage Affecting Residents and Traffic Lights in Brampton
- Power Outage Affecting Thousands of Brampton Residents
- Power Outage Affecting Thousands of Brampton Residents This Evening
- Power Outage Affecting More than Five Thousand Brampton Residents