Power Outage Affecting Residents in Brampton
Some Brampton residents may find themselves without power this evening.
Brampton Hydro reported around 5:20 p.m. that an outage is currently affecting 3200 residents in the area of Kennedy and Vodden.
Crews have been dispatched to fix the issue. There is currently no estimated time of repair.
UPDATE: The cause of the outage was determined to be a pole fire in the Kennedy and Vodden area. Power has been restored to 1928 customers so far.
UPDATE: All power has been restored. Anyone still without power is asked to call Brampton Hydro at 1-844-797-7920.
- Premier Doug Ford reveals Brampton is "hot spot" for COVID-19
- Brampton issues 56 additional physical distancing fines amid COVID-19 outbreak
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Police responding to individual in crisis in Brampton
- Power Outage Affecting Hundreds of Residents in Brampton
- Power Outage Affecting Residents and Traffic Lights in Brampton
- Power Outage Affecting Thousands of Brampton Residents
- Power Outage Affecting Thousands of Brampton Residents This Evening
- Power outage affecting more than 5,000 homes in Brampton