Power Outage Affecting Thousands in Brampton
A huge power outage is impacting several Alectra Utilities customers this evening.
As of after 5 p.m. on February 20, 2127 Alectra customers are experiencing a power outage.
The outage is from Bovaird to Queen and Torbram to Main. A crew has been dispatched.
An estimated time of return hasn’t yet been announced.
UPDATED: as of 6:30 p.m. Alectra says power should be back by 7 p.m.
- Premier Doug Ford reveals Brampton is "hot spot" for COVID-19
- Brampton issues 56 additional physical distancing fines amid COVID-19 outbreak
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- $15M Lotto ticket sold in Brampton