Power Outage Affecting Thousands of Brampton Residents This Evening
Many Brampton residents may be finding themselves without power this evening.
Around 9:15 p.m., Alectra Utilities reported that a power outage is currently affecting approximately 4486 homes and businesses in Brampton.
The outage is affecting areas from Highway 410 to Clarkway Drive and Countryside Drive to Bovaird Drive East, the company reports.
Crews have been dispatched.
There is no estimated time for when power will return.
UPDATE: As of 9:51 p.m., Alectra reports that all power in Brampton has been restored. Anyone still without power is asked to call 905-840-6300.
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 28
- Mayor Brown raises concerns over banquet hall events and weddings in Brampton
- Power Outage Affecting Thousands of Brampton Residents
- UPDATED: Power Outage Affecting Nearly One Thousand Homes in Brampton
- Power Outage Affecting More than Five Thousand Brampton Residents
- Power Outage Affecting Over 1,000 Homes and Businesses in Brampton
- Power outage affecting over 800 homes and businesses in Brampton