Power Outage Affecting Thousands of Brampton Residents This Evening
Many Brampton residents may be finding themselves without power this evening.
Around 9:15 p.m., Alectra Utilities reported that a power outage is currently affecting approximately 4486 homes and businesses in Brampton.
The outage is affecting areas from Highway 410 to Clarkway Drive and Countryside Drive to Bovaird Drive East, the company reports.
Crews have been dispatched.
There is no estimated time for when power will return.
UPDATE: As of 9:51 p.m., Alectra reports that all power in Brampton has been restored. Anyone still without power is asked to call 905-840-6300.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Geese play chicken on Brampton road
- Significant snowfall in the forecast for Brampton this winter
- Canadian government warning residents to beware of convincing new SIN scam
- CANADA VOTES: Which party has the best plan to make life more affordable?
- Pink firearm seized by police in Brampton
- UPDATED: Power Outage Affecting Nearly One Thousand Homes in Brampton
- Power Outage Affecting Thousands of Brampton Residents
- Power Outage Affecting Over 1,000 Homes and Businesses in Brampton
- Power Outage Affecting More than Five Thousand Brampton Residents
- Power Outage Affecting Over 4,000 Brampton Homes and Businesses