Power Outage Affecting Thousands of Brampton Residents This Evening
Many Brampton residents may be finding themselves without power this evening.
Around 9:15 p.m., Alectra Utilities reported that a power outage is currently affecting approximately 4486 homes and businesses in Brampton.
The outage is affecting areas from Highway 410 to Clarkway Drive and Countryside Drive to Bovaird Drive East, the company reports.
Crews have been dispatched.
There is no estimated time for when power will return.
UPDATE: As of 9:51 p.m., Alectra reports that all power in Brampton has been restored. Anyone still without power is asked to call 905-840-6300.
- Police searching for missing 13-year-old girl from Brampton
- Milton murder victim identified as Brampton teenager
- 112 new cases of COVID-19 reported in Ontario, 25 new cases found in Brampton
- Brampton councillor proposing park name change to honour abolitionists
- Ontario to introduce bill to extend some emergency measures over the next year
- Power Outage Affecting Thousands of Brampton Residents
- UPDATED: Power Outage Affecting Nearly One Thousand Homes in Brampton
- Power Outage Affecting More than Five Thousand Brampton Residents
- Power Outage Affecting Over 1,000 Homes and Businesses in Brampton
- Power outage affecting over 800 homes and businesses in Brampton