Power Outage Affecting Thousands of Brampton Residents This Evening
Many Brampton residents may be finding themselves without power this evening.
Around 9:15 p.m., Alectra Utilities reported that a power outage is currently affecting approximately 4486 homes and businesses in Brampton.
The outage is affecting areas from Highway 410 to Clarkway Drive and Countryside Drive to Bovaird Drive East, the company reports.
Crews have been dispatched.
There is no estimated time for when power will return.
UPDATE: As of 9:51 p.m., Alectra reports that all power in Brampton has been restored. Anyone still without power is asked to call 905-840-6300.
- Residents Warned of Possible New CRA Fraud
- VIDEO: Sidney Crosby Shoots a Heart Warming Kenyan Hockey Promo in Brampton
- Police Warn Residents to Avoid Intersection in Brampton
- Four Brampton Residents Arrested After Fleeing Crash
- Peel Police Seeking the Public’s Help Following Sexual Assaults in Mississauga and Brampton