Power Outage Impacting Close to 300 Homes and Businesses in Brampton
A power outage is currently impacting nearly 300 homes and businesses in Brampton.
According to Alectra News, the outage is impacting homes and businesses in the Parkside Drive, Peelton Heights Road, McMurchy Avenue South, and the Pagebrook Court area.
In total, 287 homes and businesses are currently impacted.
According to Alectra, crews are in the area, however, there is no estimated time of return yet.
We will provide updates as they become available.
All power has been restored in the McLaughlin Road South and Steeles Avenue West area. If you are still without power please call 1-877-963-690.
- Power Outage Impacting Close to 600 Homes and Businesses in Brampton
- Brampton Power Outage Impacting Over 400 Homes and Businesses
- Power Outage Impacting Over 1,500 Homes and Businesses in Brampton
- Brampton Power Outage Affecting Over 400 Homes And Businesses
- Power Outage Affecting Over 1,000 Homes and Businesses in Brampton