Premium Lattes and Espressos from Tim Hortons are Coming to Brampton
Good news for coffee aficionados in Brampton!
Tim Hortons has announced that it will be adding premium latte and espresso coffees to its menu sometime in 2017, according to a recent article from CBC News.
Sami Siddiqui, president of Tim Hortons Canada, told CBC that the new coffees will be made to order with premium ingredients. “The unique blend delivers a rich, creamy flavour featuring freshly ground Arabica espresso beans; and the lattes use freshly steamed 100 per cent Canadian milk,” said Siddiqui.
The products are currently being tested at a few Timmies locations in Vancouver and London, Ontario before they're sold all across Canada starting next year.
Of course, delivering higher-quality drinks comes with its own costs. According to reports, Tim Hortons' parent company Restaurant Brands International has instructed franchisees to purchase a $12,000 espresso machine, which will replace the current machines. While it may be a steep cost for some stores to pay, the investment should be well worth it as long as the new latte and espresso coffees become favourable among loyal fans of the Canadian coffee chain.
Are you excited to try a premium coffee from Tim Hortons?
- Building evacuated, roads closed due to potential ammonia leak in Brampton
- Patrick Brown reveals COVID-19 'hot spot' neighbourhood in Brampton
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots
- Landlords choosing to evict commercial tenants rather than apply for government aid
- Police investigating after deceased male located in Brampton
- You Can Get Free Coffee at Tim Hortons in Brampton All Week
- Brampton Tim Hortons Are Celebrating National Coffee Day This Weekend
- Exciting New Treats are Coming to Tim Hortons in Brampton
- You Can Now Get Pumpkin Spice Lattes at Tim Hortons in Brampton
- Some Changes Are Coming To Tim Hortons' Coffee And Lids