President of Peel Regional Police Association Charged with Impaired Driving
An impaired driving charge has recently been pressed against the current president of the Peel Regional Police Association.
According to OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt, PRPA head Adrian Woolley was stopped Saturday evening (February 9) for speeding on the QEW in Burlington.
The 44 year old Burington resident has been charged with impaired driving and stunt driving with a BAC of plus 80, Schmidt says.
Woolley reportedly participated in the PRPA Polar Plunge fundraiser that same day, according to a recent post on his Twitter page.
Photo via Adrian Woolley’s Linkedin page
- Brampton Man Celebrating Massive $9 Million Lotto Win
- Massive New Playdium Location Now Open in Brampton
- One Dead and One in Hospital Following a Shooting on the 410 in Brampton
- Husband Arrested For Attempted Murder Following Disturbance Call In Brampton
- Police on Scene After Female Critically Injured in Brampton
- Peel Police Arrest Man For Impaired Driving In Brampton
- OPP Arrest And Charge 21-Year-Old Brampton Resident With Impaired Driving
- Brampton Truck Driver Arrested for Impaired Driving on Highway
- Brampton Man Facing Impaired Driving and Firearm Charges
- Man Charged with Impaired Driving After Crashing into Police Cruiser and Pole in Brampton