President of Peel Regional Police Association Charged with Impaired Driving
An impaired driving charge has recently been pressed against the current president of the Peel Regional Police Association.
According to OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt, PRPA head Adrian Woolley was stopped Saturday evening (February 9) for speeding on the QEW in Burlington.
The 44 year old Burington resident has been charged with impaired driving and stunt driving with a BAC of plus 80, Schmidt says.
Woolley reportedly participated in the PRPA Polar Plunge fundraiser that same day, according to a recent post on his Twitter page.
Photo via Adrian Woolley’s Linkedin page
- Brampton Fire Department Responding To First Alarm Fire At Apartment Building
- MISSING: Police Looking for 11 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- Brampton Woman Celebrating Big Group Lotto Win
- Lanes Blocked Off on 410 Following Collision in Brampton
- Toronto Police Arrest Alleged Child Predator With Connection To Peel Region
- Peel Police Arrest Man For Impaired Driving In Brampton
- Brampton Truck Driver Arrested for Impaired Driving on Highway
- Peel Police Minds-blown Due To Man Charged With Stunt Driving In Brampton
- Brampton Man Facing Impaired Driving and Firearm Charges
- Man Charged with Impaired Driving After Crashing into Police Cruiser and Pole in Brampton