Private school teacher charged with sexual assault
Peel Regional Police (PRP) has charged a man in connection to a string of sexual assaults.
After a victim came forward with details of a series of sexual assaults that began in the winter of 2019, investigators with PRP’s Special Victims Unit (SVU), made an arrest on March 9.
Forty-year-old Mustafa Alazzawi from Milton was arrested and charged with Sexual Assault, and Sexual Interference.
He was held for a bail hearing and appeared at the Ontario Court of Justice in Brampton on March 9, 2019.
Alazzawi is a teacher at a Mississauga area private school, and investigators believe that there may be additional victims and witnesses.
Anyone with relevant information is urged to contact investigators with the SVU at 905-453-2121, extension 3460.
Additionally, information may be provided anonymously by calling Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477, or by visiting their website.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- Impaired driver smashes into tree in Brampton
- High School Teacher from Brampton Charged in Connection with Sexual Assault
- Brampton man charged in a sexual assault investigation
- Brampton School Teacher Charged With Sexual Exploitation
- Brampton High School Teacher Charged With Sexual Exploitation
- Brampton School Teacher Facing New Sexual Exploitation Investigation Charges