Queen Street and Main Street in Brampton closed due to construction
Several road closures are in effect in Brampton.
Currently, Queen Street is closed from George Street to Theatre Lane, and Main Street is closed from Theatre Lane to Wellington Street.
The closure is due to construction and will last until 6 a.m. on June 12.
Drivers are instructed to find alternate routes.
- Road closed due to collision between car and truck in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21
- Ontario rolls out massive flu shot campaign in bid to keep hospitals from overflowing amid the COVID-19 pandemic
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 21
- Public health officials urge Canadians to limit contacts again as COVID-19 cases rise