Quick Bite: Terrace on the Green
If you travel to one of Brampton's most sophisticated and serene restaurants, you'll get to pair exquisite scenery with a very, very delightful fish dish that's cooked to perfection.
Terrace on the Green, a spacious fine-dining establishment that doubles as a wedding and special occasion venue, offers great ambiance and a classic menu full of tried and true favourites, including this roasted Chilean sea bass with risotto and a very fresh slaw.
Although the risotto is somewhat average, the Chilean sea bass is anything but. The dish boasts soft, tender white fish with a crispy, golden top that's perfectly seasoned. The fish is neither chewy nor dry and the lightly fried surface adds a delectable bit of crunch to an otherwise delicate item. The accompanying risotto has a strong, somewhat cheesy flavour and is augmented by the inclusion of ripe roasted tomatoes. The slaw is generous and refreshing, a cool accompaniment to a warm, decadent meal.
Roasted chilean sea bass with risotto
15 minutes or so—one should never in a fine-dining establishment.
- SIU investigating fatal shooting of 26-year-old-man in Brampton
- Two Maple Leaf Foods workers at two Ontario plants test positive for COVID-19
- City of Brampton issues eight physical distancing fines
- City of Brampton requesting help from foreign-trained doctors amid COVID-19 pandemic
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Crews on scene for fire at abandoned Brampton residence