Rain, snow and strong winds in the forecast for Brampton
Rain, snow, and extremely strong winds are expected to be coming to Brampton tomorrow.
According to a report from The Weather Network, temperatures will be dropping due to a Colorado low moving north that will bring precipitation as well as wind gusts as strong as 100 km/h.
“This system will intensify as it tracks into the Great Lakes region on Wednesday, bringing potentially damaging winds with gusts between 60-80+ km/h expected,” Doug Gillham, a Weather Network meteorologist, said in the report.
Additionally, wind gusts from 90 to 100 km/h are expected Wednesday afternoon.
Further, temperatures are expected to rise to the low teens throughout Wednesday, before dropping to near freezing levels by Thursday.
This winter-like weather is expected throughout the weekend as well. “During Saturday night and early Sunday, freezing rain, ice pellets and snow will develop across our region and continue into Sunday,” Gillham said.
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Houses in Brampton significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- Ottawa sets minimum unemployment rate at 13.1 per cent for EI calculation